1. Inflation is a ________ rise over time in the average price of goods and services.
2. This country’s crime rate has been scaring _______ many potential tourists.
3. Amazon was _________ by Jeff Bezos on June 5, 1994 in a garage in Seattle.
4. One of the world’s most famous beer companies is changing the name of its __________ beer.
5. It may seem a long way into the future but in the end you will get some ________ from your investment.
6. Successful training programs ________ an understanding of the difference between learning about skills and training in using them.
7. ________ on the stock market just before Christmas is usually very slow.
8. The first serious prospect of cure for AIDS, ________ a treatment which delays its effects, has emerged recently.
9. Over the past few years many middle ________ companies have emerged.
10. Technological advancements happen at such a rapid rate that it is hard for a country to ________ up and remain competitive.
11. This country has the highest _______ of road traffic in the world—over 60 cars for every mile of road.
12. A firm that manages for strategic flexibility and constant renewal is able to ________ above-average profits and thus is rewarded for its entrepreneurial behavior.
13. Many cities have taken tough measures to solve the problems _______ with the increasing number of deliveries.
14. If more gas can be ________ into liquid form it could travel over longer distances and the prices would be more competitive.
15. The study of capital market efficiency examines how much, how fast, and how accurately available information is ________ into security prices.